I don't know what happened this week. I was so caught up doing other things that I only watched two movies this whole week. I promise I will do much better next week... for now I bring forth this movies!


Paprika (2006)

Best Animation movie I have ever seen in my life. No, not really. This movie is pretty good, and that is incredible because I usually tend to not like movies that can be referred to as "anime". You are probably saying to yourself, "How could you say that when Miyazaki's Spirited Away is a movie that bring anime to a whole new level." It doesn't matter. Paprika is good enough to keep me entertained and hooked into the plot. The weird characters in the story and crazy story line made it all that more interesting for me. The thing that I probably enjoyed most of the movie was the song that played behind the parade. It was a solid movie.

★★★ - Good


Children of Men (2006)

Was I expecting this from Clive Owen, the guy who was in Shoot Them Up as a cold blooded baby-saving-killer? No I was not. This movie was not good, it was extremely good. The picture was amazing and the plot moved along great. Alfoso Cuaron did a marvelous job directing this movie. Makes the viewer wonder what would happen if fertility did stop at one point or another. When watching this movie for some reason I kept relating it to the game Half-Life 2. Somehow they both seemed very similar. This movie is an amazing find, and i was extremely taken aback. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Plus, when do you get to watch Michael Caine as a tree loving hippee?

★★★★ - Amazing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home