Beginner's Guide



So many blogs, so little time.... I have decided to create this FAQ for everyone who happen to have some questions.

Why this blog?
This blog has been created to explain how i feel about certain movies I watch.In no way do I tend to harm another persons opinion when reviewing certain films. Also, it is here to entertain yourself by reading my comments on certain marathons, tv shows, and once in a while music cd's.

How do you post movies?
I'll try to make a post for every movie I watch. I found to leave it empty if i waited to do it until the end of the week.

Rating System?
Basically it is the Rateyourmusic system with my own definitions for each star... this is taken directly from my page on RYM and are as follows

1/2 - Vile
★ - Bad
★1/2- Meh
★★ - OK
★★1/2- Interesting
★★★ - Good
★★★1/2 - Really Good
★★★★ - Amazing
★★★★1/2 - Almost Perfection
★★★★★ - Perfect

Are there any rules?
Don't be a douche


Are the links to other sites going to give me everything but aids?
All the links are 100% reliable and are there to extend movie knowledge.

1 Comment:

  1. inmobiliaria-ejecutiva-potosina said...
    Nice read your posts! I just suscribing your blog by RSS, greetz

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home